- Boiled Dinner meat
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 120mins
Cost Average budget
Soak salty meat over night.
Boil 2 hrs, drain and boil again.
Add veggies, boil till cooked.
You'll also love
- Cheesy Pittsburgh Potatoes 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Spicy potatoes o gratin 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Hungarian Chicken and Dumplings 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Sticky Chicken Legs 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Crock Pot Mozzarella Steak Pasta 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Mr.Carter's Samoan Palusami 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Carrot Cupcakes 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Chef Phil's rice pilaf 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.