soft bread like crust
- 6 cups all purpose flour 2 pkgs yeast 4 teasps salt 1/2 cup surgar 2 Tbsps Italian seasoning chopped garlic as much as you desire 16 oz milk 8oz water
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cost Average budget
mix 1st six ingredients in a large bowl
pour milk and water in to a pot and heat to 110 * f.
pour over other ingred. in bowl mix with spoon kneed dough had flour as needed to make a firm ball and not sticky.
oil or use cooking spray to coat bowl roll dough around to coat all sides cover with a towel and let rise for 20 min
divide dough according to pan size press out with greased hands on to lightly greased pizza pan top as desired and bake at 350 *f till done
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!