29 fast food faves you can make at home
When you're craving the taste of fast-food hamburgers, pizzas and desserts without going out, here's what you do—replicate them at home!
McDonald's Quarter Pounder with Cheese
Is there anything more sinfully tasty than taking the first bite of your Quarter Pounder? We don't think so, so how about we give you a cheesy tip to prepare this authentic McDonald's-style burger in the comfort of your own home? To get that unbeatable melted cheese taste, make sure to place a slice of cheese both below and on top of the cooked burger when putting it all together. And if you're feeling particularly ravenous, add another meat patty to bulk things up.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!