Ice Cream Cake
- Mini Choc chip cookies
- 1/4 c margarine melted
- 1 c hot fudge
- 1 qt choc and vanilla ice creams
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Crush 25 cookies. Mix butter with crumbs and place in greased pan. Freeze for 15 minutes. Heat fudge and spread over crust. Arrange cookies around edge. Freeze for 15 minutes. Spread vanilla ice cream and freeze 30 min. Same with chocolate. Remove 10 minutes before serving and serve with fudge.
You'll also love
- easy ice cream sandwiches 3.4/5 (131 Votes)
- Low-Carb Chocolate Cheesecake"Ice... 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
- 10-Minute Layered Ice Cream Cake 3.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Chocolate Truffles 2.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Cheeky Monkey Smoothie 2.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Ferrero Cake 2.9/5 (18 Votes)
- milkshakes 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Maw Maw's chocolate cream pie 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!