Chicken with cream
- Chicken - 400 Grams
- Egg - 2 PCs
- Wheat flour - 20 Grams
- Bread crumbs - 20 Grams
- Lemon - 0,5 Pieces
- Butter - To taste
- Salt - To taste
- Black pepper - To taste
Level of difficulty Difficult
Cost Average budget
never even did not guess that this classic recipe for chicken with cream, which is a traditional Austrian dish, so will remind our modern versions of cooking chicken. But in fact such a hen that Austrian chef and then roasted in plenty of oil, it was indeed a dish for the rich people. However at that time to the dish were the same and guts, but the wings conversely, never used, but today we are not going so go deep in the tradition of Austria and prepare only a chicken. It will take us quite some time, because this recipe for chicken Viennese very simple, and as a result we get this amazing chicken with a crispy crust, which, incidentally, is very popular with the children, it is checked))
1) chicken Carcass wash thoroughly and much . Then very carefully from all sides RUB it with salt and black pepper, sprinkle with lemon and leave it for a couple minutes soak.
2) Next it to pieces. In the part I painted ingredients for 4 portions, but if you have more portions, respectively, and products should be used more.
3) In a separate dishes place the flour and bread crumbs, in the third cymbal beat eggs.
4) Now the chicken pieces first in flour, then dip in egg and bread crumbs. Fry in a large quantity of butter fried in a frying pan. Fry should be about 15-20 minutes until cooked chicken.
5) cooked chicken to put it on paper towels to remove excess fat. Serve the chicken with cream, garnish with fresh parsley, lettuce leaves and lemon slices.
Here is an interesting dish, which, incidentally, is called " ". I hope you enjoy it as well as me. And a pleasant appetite!
You'll also love
- Trudy's Austrian Coffee 4.7/5 (62 Votes)
- JaegerSchnitzel 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Vegan Gumbo 2.8/5 (28 Votes)
- Southwestern Venison Meatloaf With... 3.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Mimi's chicken stew 2.8/5 (18 Votes)
- Homemade Whip cream 2.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Fish with Sauerkraut 3.2/5 (46 Votes)
- Honey Wheat Bread II 2.8/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe