Recipes with wheat flour - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Wheat flour recipes
Fried Chicken Balls
Put some salt and pepper the wheat flour in a bowl, then dip the chicken chunk wholly
- Wheat flour
- chicken breast chunk
Slowly pour all of the flour into a big bowl, adding water and mix both with your hand
- 1 bag of Whole wheat flour
Chicken with cream
By Yulia2003, Vk.com
never even did not guess that this classic recipe for chicken with cream, which is a traditional Austrian dish, so ...
- Chicken - 400 Grams
- Egg - 2 PCs
- Wheat flour - 20 Grams
- Bread crumbs - 20 Grams
- Lemon - 0,5 Pieces
- Butter - To taste
- Salt - To taste
- Black pepper - To taste
Aloo boil potatoes in cooker 4 CT cool mash properly so that there are no lumps add salt, mirchi powder, lil bit ...
- covering --- wheat flour
- oil salt
- mirchi powder
Honey Wheat Bread II
Our Oldest daughter Sandy and her daughter Sara would always fight over who was going to get the first slice when i...
- 2 cups warm water (110 degree- baby bath warm)
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 Tablespoon active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup oil
- 5 cup all purpose flour