Our favorite paneer recipes - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: ghee
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.
Top rated Paneer recipes
Heat butter sauté grated onion till golden brown
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- 1 tsp cumin seed powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp butter
- 200 gms paneer cubes (cottage cheese)
- 300 gms tomatoes (blanched and pulped)
- 1 cup fresh cream
- Coriander leaves
- 1 small onion grated
Why fat should be your friend
By Déborah Deprez
Butter, oil and other fats can actually help you lose weight and stay healthy!
For syrup: Mix sugar and water and when it starts to boil put on min
- 2 bag milk
- 2 cup sugar
- 2 oz vinegar
- 5 cups water
- 1 tsp (level)- suji and 1/2 tsp all-purp flour
- Keveda essence
10 delightful dessert recipes that prove you don't need butter!
Save yourself a few calories with these 10 recipes that don't need butter!
Paneer Tukra in Cream
Fry onion lightly in oil
- Dhania (fresh or dry)
- ginger pieces
- crushed garlic
- dry methi
- tomato puree
- chopped chillies
- 1/2 tsp corn starch
- whipping cream
Aloo boil potatoes in cooker 4 CT cool mash properly so that there are no lumps add salt, mirchi powder, lil bit ...
- covering --- wheat flour,
- oil salt, mirchi powder