The best wheat recipes - 7 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Wheat recipes
WHOLE WHEAT & FLAX BREAD for Breadmakers
100% whole wheat bread with ground flax
- 1/2 cup lukewarm water
- 1 room temperature egg (beaten)
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- 2 tbsp liquid honey
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups whole wheat bread flour
- 1-2 tbsp ground flax
- 3/4 tsp bread machine yeast
23 Comforting Side Dishes for Summer Barbecues
Because sometimes sides are truly the best thing on your plate. Check out our favorite comforting side dishes to round out your barbecues.
Whole Wheat Pizza Dough
Combine warm water, heated to 115F, with sugar and yeast
- 1 cup water
- 2 1/4 tsp active dry yeast
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 cup while whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp salt
- Olive oil
Basic Recipes Everyone Should Master
It's time to master, once and for all, these 25 classic recipes that you will love to make over and over again.
Tirunelveli halwa with whole wheat
Roast cashews in ghee and keep it aside
- Wheat 1 cup
- Sugar 1 ¼ cup
- Ghee 1 cup
- Lemon 1
- Cashew 1 tbsp
Dry roast wheat rawa
- Wheat rawa 1 cup
- Jaggery 1 cup
- Ghee 1/4 cup
- Water 3 cups
25 tasty recipes that make rice the star of the show
Rice is often the unsung hero holding dinner together. It's high time it gets a turn in the spotlight with one of these delicious recipes!
Bulgur or Cracked Wheat Salad
By Carolyn Haslam-ODea
This is a nice cold salad that is filling and goes with many dishes
- 18 ounce box of bulgur wheat
- 1 cup raisins
- 6 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons orange juice
- 1 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons grated orange rind
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 4 green onions chopped
- 1 cup parsley chopped
- 1 cup salted cashews
Apple Wheat Halwa
By Tanyadesigan, Easy and Simple Foods
An delicious Halwa made with, apple, wheat, milk,ghee and nuts
- Apples - 2 cups grated (approx 3 apples)
- Milk- 1 and 1/3 cups & 1 and a 1/2 cups
- Wheat flour - 1 and 1/4 cups
- Sugar- 1 and 1/2 cups
- Ghee - 1/2 -3/4 cup (as needed)
- Elachi powder - 1/2 tea spoon
- Cashews - 1 table spoon
- pista - 10-15 nos (slice / chop into small pieces)
- Almonds - 10-15 nos(slice / Chop into small pieces)
Sweet Wheat Pancakes with berry salsa
Happy Pancake Tuesday. This is the day before Ash Wednesday and the beginning of Lent
- Berry Salsa
- • 1 pint of blueberries
- • ½ pint of raspberries
- • 1 pint strawberries
- • 2 tsp. butter
- • 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- • ¼ cup of chopped fresh mint leaves
- Sweet Wheat Pancakes
- • 1¼ cup plain white flour
- • 1¼ cup whole wheat flour
- • 4 tbsp. brown sugar
- • 2 tsp. baking powder
- • dash of salt
- • pinch of cinnamon
- • 2 cups of milk
- • 2 tsp. lemon juice
- • 4 tbsp. oil
- • 2 eggs
- • 2 tsp. vanilla