Wheat halwa recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Kinder Bueno Cheesecake
Kinder Bueno cheesecake... possibly the most sinfully decadent dessert ever!
- 24 oz. of Cream cheese
- 1 Cup of powdered sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla
- 1.5 Cups of graham crackers or plain cookies
- 2 Packs of Kinder Bueno
- Caramel, to drizzle
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla, and mix.
- In a blender, blend the cookies and one Kinder Bueno bar until crumbly.
- Spread the crumbly crust mix in a baking tray, and then layer the cream cheese mix and Kinder Bueno bar on top.
- Drizzle with caramel, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Top rated Wheat halwa recipes
Tirunelveli halwa with whole wheat
Roast cashews in ghee and keep it aside
- Wheat 1 cup
- Sugar 1 ¼ cup
- Ghee 1 cup
- Lemon 1
- Cashew 1 tbsp
Apple Wheat Halwa
By Tanyadesigan, Easy and Simple Foods
An delicious Halwa made with, apple, wheat, milk,ghee and nuts
- Apples - 2 cups grated (approx 3 apples)
- Milk- 1 and 1/3 cups & 1 and a 1/2 cups
- Wheat flour - 1 and 1/4 cups
- Sugar- 1 and 1/2 cups
- Ghee - 1/2 -3/4 cup (as needed)
- Elachi powder - 1/2 tea spoon
- Cashews - 1 table spoon
- pista - 10-15 nos (slice / chop into small pieces)
- Almonds - 10-15 nos(slice / Chop into small pieces)