- Wheat rawa 1 cup
- Jaggery 1 cup
- Ghee 1/4 cup
- Water 3 cups
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Dry roast wheat rawa.
Bring water to boil and add roasted rawa. cook till it becomes tender
Add jaggery and stir constantly till all water evaporates
Add ghee and elachi. mix well and serve
instead of wheat rawa, semiya or aval can be used with same quantity to make semiya kesari or aval kesari
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.