Sweet Potato Fries
Oven fries with a healthy twist!
- 2 large or 3 medium sweet potatoes
- Olive Oil
- Season Salt
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Use French Fry cutter to cut washed sweet potatoes in to small thin fries or medium fries. Spray cookie sheet with olive oil spray. Scatter fries loosely over pan, then sprinkle season salt onto them. Drizzle with olive oil for crisp effect. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes, or until crisp.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.