- 1 pkg Oreo Cookies
- 2 pkg cream cheese
- 2 cup powdered sugar
- 16 oz Cool Whip
- 4 cup milk
- 2 packages instant chocolate pudding
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and Cool Whip together.
Then mix milk and pudding.
When thick, fold into Cool Whip mixture.
Layer with Oreo crumbs. Top with layer of crumbs.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!