Fried Chicken Balls
Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Wheat flour, chicken breast chunk, salt, pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Put some salt and pepper the wheat flour in a bowl, then dip the chicken chunk wholly.
Then boil oil in the fry pan, fry the processed chicken in the pan
It is done after the outer of the chicken turns golden
You'll also love
- Bannock 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Oreo Balls 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Side- Tomato & Avocado Salsa 3.7/5 (44 Votes)
- Easy Spinach Dip 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- chicken balls 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Salmon cakes 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Classic Deep Fried Batter 3.7/5 (26 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe