- 1 cup full cream milk
- 1/3 cup Nutella
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Step 1: Gather all ingredients and popsicle moulds.
Step 2: Place the milk and Nutella in a blender and blend until thoroughly combined.
Step 3: Pour into a popsicle moulds.
Step 4: Freeze and serve
You'll also love
- Fresh Fruit Popsicles 4.4/5 (52 Votes)
- Strawberry Jello Popsicles 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Fat free Cheesecake 3.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Freezer Friendly Skinny Breakfast... 2.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Cookies- So Easy 2.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Oreo Cookie Dessert with Vodka 3.1/5 (27 Votes)
- Chocolate Cups 2.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Frozen Cappuccino Pie 3.1/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This light, airy Nutella Mousse is the perfect no-bake dessert.
- Cream Cheese
- Vanilla extract
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate shavings or sprinkles
- Mix together cream cheese, Nutella, sugar, and vanilla extract
- In another bowl, whip milk to soft peaks using an electric mixer
- Stir in with Nutella mixture
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream
- Add chocolate shavings or sprinkles