By Aux papilles
- 5 oz Nutella
- 5 oz pound cake with butter
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Crumble the cake. Melt the Nutella for 30 seconds in the microwave.
Mix the cake and nutella. Make balls of dough and then put on toothpicks.
Keep the cake pops straight by placing in a glass and chill for 2 hours minimum.
Melt the chocolate in the microwave for 30 seconds then dip the cake pops to coat with chocolate. Decorate as desired with sprinkles by color.
Cool for at least 20 min.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
This light, airy Nutella Mousse is the perfect no-bake dessert.
- Cream Cheese
- Vanilla extract
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate shavings or sprinkles
- Mix together cream cheese, Nutella, sugar, and vanilla extract
- In another bowl, whip milk to soft peaks using an electric mixer
- Stir in with Nutella mixture
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream
- Add chocolate shavings or sprinkles