Oreo Cookie Ice Cream Dessert
- 16 oreo cookies (crushed)
- 4 shots of whipped vodka
- 1/2 gallon ice cream
- whipped cream
- 1/4 slivered almonds
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
place ice cream in dessert cups
place cookies & vodka in cups
top with whipped cream & serve
can leave out vodka or substitute with any other liquor
You'll also love
- Almond Joy Ice Cream 4.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.8/5 (217 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Amazing Kinder Bueno Flavored Ice... 4.2/5 (184 Votes)
- Insanely delicious cookies from... 3.2/5 (234 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn 6 steps to chocolaty Oreo PARADISE 4.6/5 (90 Votes)
- Dirty Shirley 4/5 (138 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Sex In A Pan 3.9/5 (126 Votes)
- Roach Warrior Cake Balls 4.6/5 (40 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.