- 1 1/2 c. flour
- 1/2 c. oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 1/2 c. water
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. corn starch
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 small box of strawberry Jell-O
- 1 pint strawberries
- whipped topping
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix ingredients in a bowl, then press mixture into bottom of pie pan.
Bake at 400 degrees F for 10 to 15 min.
Combine water, corn starch, and sugar in a pan and cook on stove until it thickens. Remove from stove and add the Jell-O.
Spoon half of the glaze mixture onto the crust.
Slice strawberries into the pie pan. Add remaining glaze.
Refrigerate for 1 hr. Top with whipped cream when ready to serve.
Glaze becomes filling after strawberries are added.
You'll also love
- Macadamian Nut Cookies 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Easy Coconut Cake 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Miss Hilda's Chocolate Peanut... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Passion Fruit Tart 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
- Brownie & fruit kabobs 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Be My Valentine 3.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Blueberry pudding 3.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Petite Strawberry Tarts 3.6/5 (197 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!