- 1 1/2 c. flour
- 1/2 c. oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 1/2 c. water
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. corn starch
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 small box of strawberry Jell-O
- 1 pint strawberries
- whipped topping
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix ingredients in a bowl, then press mixture into bottom of pie pan.
Bake at 400 degrees F for 10 to 15 min.
Combine water, corn starch, and sugar in a pan and cook on stove until it thickens. Remove from stove and add the Jell-O.
Spoon half of the glaze mixture onto the crust.
Slice strawberries into the pie pan. Add remaining glaze.
Refrigerate for 1 hr. Top with whipped cream when ready to serve.
Glaze becomes filling after strawberries are added.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!