Brownie & fruit kabobs
- bite size brownies from bakery
- 4 cups fresh pineapple chunked
- 5 cups strawberries cut in half
- 5 bananas cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- bamboo skewers
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Take skewers & alternate fruit with brownies until all used
Line cookie sheet with wax paper. melt chocolate & butter in microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes
place skewers on cookie sheet & drizzle with chocolate.
refrigerate for 10 minutes & serve
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!