- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 4 cups oats
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 stick butter
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Mix vanilla,sugar,milk,and cocoa in saucepan.
Let boil until soft and remove from heat.
Add oats,peanut butter and butter.Stir quickly and then drop spoonfuls onto wax paper to cool.
Let them cool in fridge.
You'll also love
- Basic Peanut Butter Easter Egg... 4.2/5 (72 Votes)
- HOT DOG CHILI 4.7/5 (35 Votes)
- chicken tenders 4.8/5 (65 Votes)
- Smores Bark 4.2/5 (77 Votes)
- The Original Chocolate Chip Cookies 3.9/5 (95 Votes)
- Martha Washington Candy 4.3/5 (67 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Fudge 4.4/5 (51 Votes)
- Walnut Crescent Cookies 3.7/5 (101 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.