Recipes for peanut butter cookies without brown sugar - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who will you make these elegant duck pastry pockets for?
- 1 whole duck breast
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3-4 slices ham
- 3-4 tbsp raspberry jam
- 3- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- Fry the duck breast in a pan until medium rare (or your preference) and browned on the outside.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry, and layer the ham slices in the middle.
- Spread the raspberry jam over the ham slices, and follow with the Muenster cheese, and the duck breast.
- Moisten the sides of the pastry with water, then fold to enclose the duck.
- Brush the pastry with the egg yolk, then score lightly with a knife.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 464°F (until the cheese is melted and the pastry is golden brown)
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Peanut butter cookies without brown sugar recipes
Peanut Butter Cookies
Mix Crisco, peanut butter, sugars, milk and vanilla at medium speed
- 1/2 Cup Butter Flavored Crisco
- 1 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 TBSP Milk
- 1 TSP Vanilla
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/2 Cup Flour
- 3/4 TSP Baking Soda
- 1/2 TSP Baking Powder
- 1/4 TSP Salt
No Bake Cookies (Pooh Pooh Cookies)
Easy chocolate no-bake cookies with a dab of peanut butter
- Regular sauce pan
- wax paper to lay cookies on for cooling
- (2) Cups sugar
- (6) Tablespoons of cocoa powder
- (3) Cups of Quaker Oats (Traditional, NOT INSTANT)
- 1/4 Cup of butter/margarine, melted
- 1/2 Cup of milk
- 1/2 Cup peanut butter
- 1 Tablespoon of vanilla
- 1 teaspoon vanilla ,4 cups sugar ,1 cup milk ,1/2 cup cocoa ,4 cups oats ,1 cup peanut butter ,1/4 stick butter
peanut butter cookies without brown sugar recipe collections
- chocolate chip cookies without brown sugar (5)
- peanut butter cookies (35)
- brown sugar cookies (14)
- sugar cookies without baking powder (5)
- no bake peanut butter cookies (3)
- peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips (3)
- oatmeal raisin cookies without butter (2)
- peanut butter desserts (29)
- YUM!Food Porn peanut butter fudge (24)
- brown sugar (24)