Recipes for peanut butter cookies without eggs - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Check out our delicious spin on the classic Brazilian cake, with Fererro Rochers and Kit-Kat!
For the batter:
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil
- 1 cup of of natural yogurt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
For the frosting:
- 2 cups chocolate chunks
- 3 cans of condensed milk
- 2 and 1/2 cups thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- In a pan, melt together the condensed milk, the chocolates in pieces and the butter. Slowly fold in the thickened cream. Mix, without stopping, until it is smooth and thick.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and allow to cool for 1 hour.
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs and sugar. Add the oil and mix again.
- In another bowl mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and the bicarbonate soda. Pour in the egg mixture, mix together, then add the yogurt.
Grease and sprinkle cocoa powder inside two springform pans. Divide the batter mixture between them, then bake at 360°F for approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove the cakes from the oven, and allow to cool.
- Spread some of the frosting between the layers of the cake, and generously spread around the outside.
- Decorate the cake with Kit Kats, extra frosting and Fererro Rochers, in your style!
For more food buzz and delightful recipes, follow us on Facebook!
Top rated Peanut butter cookies without eggs recipes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 4 cups oats
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 stick butter
No Bake Cookies (Pooh Pooh Cookies)
Easy chocolate no-bake cookies with a dab of peanut butter
- Regular sauce pan
- wax paper to lay cookies on for cooling
- (2) Cups sugar
- (6) Tablespoons of cocoa powder
- (3) Cups of Quaker Oats (Traditional
- NOT INSTANT)
- 1/4 Cup of butter/margarine
- 1/2 Cup of milk
- 1/2 Cup peanut butter
- 1 Tablespoon of vanilla
Easy No Bake Cookies
Before making the cookies lay out sheets of wax paper to drop the cookies to setup
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups quick oats
peanut butter cookies without eggs recipe collections
- peanut butter cookies (35)
- no bake peanut butter cookies (3)
- peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips (3)
- oatmeal raisin cookies without butter (2)
- YUM!Food Porn peanut butter desserts (29)
- YUM!Food Porn peanut butter fudge (24)
- chocolate chip peanut butter (15)
- banana bread without butter (14)
- Recipewe ♡ Peanut Butter Balls (10)
- without eggs (8)