Easy No Bake Cookies
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups quick oats
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Before making the cookies lay out sheets of wax paper to drop the cookies to setup.
In a medium size sauce pan heat butter, sugar, milk and cocoa powder over medium high heat. Heat the mixture to a rolling boil and boil for 1-2 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and peanut butter until peanut butter is incorporated. Mix in oats one cup at a time, until all oats are evenly coated.
Drop heaping tablespoons on the wax paper and let setup for about 30 minutes. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- PREACHER COOKIES 3/5 (184 Votes)
- Nutella Dessert Pizza 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Indian Rice Pudding 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Mother's Cream Puff's 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- 6 Ingredient Banana Bread 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Plain cookie on yogurt with jam. 3.9/5 (20 Votes)
- Quick Meal In A Soup 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Banana bread cookies 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.