Nana's Chocolate Turds
- 4T Cocoa
- 2C Sugar
- 1/2C Milk
- 1/2 C Butter
- 1/2C Peanut Butter
- 2t Vanilla
- 3C Oats
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 3mins
Cost Average budget
In a large saucepan, add Milk, Butter, Sugar and Cocoa. Boil 1 minute then remove from heat.
Add in peanut butter and vanilla and stir until melted. Add in the oats and mix well.
Drop by spoonful onto wax paper and let them set.
You can also toss in a cup of shredded coconut with the oats for an extra kick of flavor.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!