No Bake Oat Cookies
- 3 cups quick oats
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 T. Coca
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 peanut butter
- 2 cups of cugar
- 1 stick oleo
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
sugar, coco, butter and milk on stove and bring it to a boil.
turn off stove and add oats , peanut butter and vanilla
drop onto wax paper like cookies
You'll also love
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Squares 4/5 (5 Votes)
- POLONESION MEATBALLS 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Judi's Peanut Butter Fudge 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Joyce's Shortbread Cookies 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Oatmeal Banana Health Cookies 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Easy Peezy Cheese Cake 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Sour Cream/Cottage Cheese Noodle... 3.9/5 (10 Votes)
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies 2.8/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.