Easy Peezy Cheese Cake
- 1 (8 oz) Cream cheese- 1 can. sweet and condensed milk- 1/4 c. lemon juice- Bowl of cool whip- graham crust
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix cream cheese/ sweet and condensed milk- Then add lemon juice and cool whip. Once mixed pour into crust!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!