Party Mint Wafers
A great little after dinner mint.
- 4 C powdered sugar
- 2/3 C sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp mint extract
- Food coloring of your choice
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Mix 3 1/2 C powdered sugar, milk & few drops of food coloring. Knead in extract & enough of remaining powdered sugar to make a smooth & creamy dough. Shape mixture into small balls & place on wax paper 1" apart. Flatten with bottom of glass or a fork to 1/4" thickness. Let stand about 1hour, turn over & let stand 1 hour more. Store in tins or airtight containers.
I use gel good coloring.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
This light, airy Nutella Mousse is the perfect no-bake dessert.
- Cream Cheese
- Vanilla extract
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate shavings or sprinkles
- Mix together cream cheese, Nutella, sugar, and vanilla extract
- In another bowl, whip milk to soft peaks using an electric mixer
- Stir in with Nutella mixture
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream
- Add chocolate shavings or sprinkles