Banana Split Pie
Refrigerated creamy fruit pie with bananas and whipped cream!
- Frozen pie crust - single layer
- 2 large or 3 small bananas
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 can fruit cocktail
- 1 can whipping cream
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Prebake pie crust. Mix lemon juice into condensed milk, add drained can fruit cocktail. Pour into cooled pie crust. Slice bananas into at least one layer on top of filling. Top the whole pie with the whipping cream. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
You'll also love
- Sweetened Condensed Milk (using... 3.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Molasses Cookies 3.9/5 (21 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Bolinho De Chuva 3.4/5 (39 Votes)
- Grandpa's Blue Ribbon Banana Bread 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Pie Tarts 3.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Glorified Rice 3.8/5 (19 Votes)
- Mushrooms, Chestnuts and Duck Pie 4/5 (20 Votes)
- Simple Cookie Dough 3.9/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We've got the perfect party snack for your next hosting gig: sweet pineapple, clementine and banana skewers dipped in dark chocolate and crushed hazelnuts! So delicious with easy presentation, these won't last long.