Mini Marshmallow Magic Cookie Bars
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 1/2 graham wafer crumbs
- 1 can eagle brand milk
- 2cups chocolate chipits
- 1 1/2 cups coconut
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Line long cake pan with parchment paper
Melt margarine in microwave and add graham crumbs. Pat into bottom of pan
Mix rest of ingredients together then spread evenly over crumb mixture
Bake for around 30minutes or until lightly browned
Let cool completely before cutting into bars. Store in a tightly covered container
You'll also love
- My Magic Cookie Bars 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Yummy Easy Butter Cookies 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Grandma P's chocolate Gravy 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Jalapeño Poppers 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Brownie Mix Cookies 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Baked Potato Fries 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Mom Otteson's Fudge Nut Bars 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Baby's Mashed Potatoes and... 4/5 (30 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!