Grandma P's chocolate Gravy
My grandmother would make this for of her grandchildren for desert
- Flour coco sugar butter milk and a dash of salt
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
melt butter in iron skillet mix flour coco sugar and salt together not to sweet add milk slowly stur with a whisk cook till thickens sop with biscuits or toast
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!