AUDREY'S FAVORITE FUDGE
- 2 C PACKED BROWN SUGAR
- 1 C POWDERED SUGAR
- 1 C EVAPORATED MILK
- 1/4 LB BUTTER
- 10 OZ MARSHMALLOW CREAM
- 12OZ SEMI SWEET CHOCOLATE CHI 1 C CHOPPED WALNUT
- 1 TSP VANILLA
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
GREASE 9 X 13 X 2 GLASS PAN
COMBINE IN SAUCEPAN SUGARS, EVAP MILK, BUTTER
BRING TO BOIL REDUCE HEAT CONTINUE BOILING 15 MINUTES OVER MED HEAT STIRRING FREQUENTLY
REMOVE FROM HEAT
STIR IN MARSHMELLOW CREAM, CHOCOLATE CHIPS UNTIL SMOTH AND MELTED
BLEND IN WALNUTS, VANILLA
POUR INTO GREASES 13 X 9 PAN
CHILL UNTIL FIRM
CUT INTO 1 INCH SQUARES
YIELDS 24 TO 36 PIECES
You'll also love
- Snow cream 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Brownie Mix Cookies 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Canadian chocolate moose 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Oreo Cookie Ice Cream Dessert 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Macadamian Nut Cookies 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Stuffed Apricots 3.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Easter fudge 4.2/5 (27 Votes)
- Creamy Chocolate Fudge 3.9/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe