Canadian chocolate moose
A delicious dessert !
- A container of whipped cream (not from an aerosol can)
- Pack of chocolate pudding
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Combine both ingredients well in a large bowl.
Chill until thick
You'll also love
- Oreo Cookie Ice Cream Dessert 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Sunrise Parfait 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Banana Bread with Chocolate Chips 3/5 (70 Votes)
- Triple Chocolate Cookies 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Pineapple Sweetdish 3.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Mom's Pineapple Squares 3.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Vegan/ Gluten Free Raw Lime Mousse... 3/5 (33 Votes)
- Avocado Chocolate Mousse 2.8/5 (22 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!