The best whipped cream recipes - 18 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ooo la la... This gorgeous French strawberry Mille Feuille will blow you away!!
- 1 puff pastry
- For the custard:
- 3 Egg yolks
- 3 cups milk
- - 1/2 cup sugar
- - 1/2 powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- For the whipped cream:
-3 cups cold heavy whipping cream
-1 vanilla bean
-1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut out rectangles (2 per cake).
- Bake for 10 minutes at 340° F.
- For the custard: simmer milk on low heat and add the vanilla bean. In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar and powdered sugar. Incorporate the egg mixture into the milk, and let simmer for a few minutes until it thickens.
- For the whipped cream: combine the heavy cream and vanilla bean in a bowl mix. Add the powdered sugar, and whip until firm.
- Combine the custard and whipped cream to make whipped custard cream.
- Refrigerate the whipped custard cream for one hour.
- Lay out the pastry rectangles, and use a piping bag to pipe out small peaks of whipped custard cream in rows. Alternate with rows of strawberries.
- Layer and repeat. Dust with powdered sugar.
Top rated Whipped cream recipes
Glass Slipper/ Cinderella
By Tiffany Crecco
This cute cocktail will have you and your girlfriends feeling like princesses
- Blueberry Vodka
- Whipped Cream Vodka
Easy-As-Pie Pineapple Dole Whips
DAIRY-FREE and VEGAN-FRIENDLY, you'll love these DISNEYLAND inspired treats!
Trudy's Austrian Coffee
A Decadent, Sweet, Coffee Served the authentic way from Austria
- Whipping Cream
Food HACK: Easy Homemade Ice Cream Sandwiches
Better than any of that store-bought nonsense.
papas whipped cream
Cup water and cup sugar to boil
- egg whites
Choclate dipped strawberries
Melt chips in microwave at 30 intervals & stir until melted
- 1 bag of chocolate chips
- 1 quart of strawberries (rinsed)
- whipped cream (optional)
6 Unexpected Ways to Use an Ice Cream Scoop
You won't be able to live without it.
Whipped Topping (using dry milk)
You can always have whipped topping on hand if you just keep powder milk in your pantry!
- 1/2 c. instant nonfat dry milk
- 1/2 c. cold water
- 1/2 t. vanilla extract
- 2 T. sugar
chocolate whipped cream icingRecipewe ♡
let sugar and cocoa sit in cream for an hour to dissolve before beating it thick
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 Tbsp cocoa
- 1/2 pint heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
By natosha120, Test try results
buse a blender or beater and whip up some heavy cream till thick and creamy
- heavy cream
Whipped Cream Peach Cake
Make the cake according to the mix
- White Cake Mix
- Ingredients for Cake Mix
- Whipped Topping
- Peach Slices
Canadian chocolate moose
A delicious dessert !
- A container of whipped cream (not from an aerosol can)
- Pack of chocolate pudding
Follow the contents on the packet of pineapple jelly to make crystal jelly
- 1 packet of Pineapple Jelly
- 1/4 tin condensed milk
- 1/4 tin evaporated milk
- 1/4 portion of cool whipped cream
- 1 tin of crushed pineapple
whipped cream recipe collections
More Whipped cream recipes
Mom's Pineapple Squares
- 2 1/2 Cups crushed graham crumbs
- 1/2 Cup butter
- 1/2 Cup soft butter
- 2 Cups icing sugar
- 2 well beaten eggs
- 1 small container whipped cream (+vanilla and sugar)
- 3/4 Cup crushed and drained pineapple
Cold Biscuit & Cream Cake
- 500 ml whip cream
- cocoa / strawberries / blueberries or fruit your choice
- you can also use jam
- long square shaped butter biscuits
Homemade Whip cream
- 1 Cup Heavy whipping Cream
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla
- 3 Tbsps Powdered Sugar
- 1½ cups crushed iced
- 2-1 ounce shots of espresso OR use ¾ cup of double strength (strong) coffee mixed with ½ cup of milk and increased crushed iced amount by ¼ cup.
- ¾ cup your choice of milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar (more or less depending on preference)
- optional whipped cream in a can or freshly made and chocolate syrup
Whipped Cream Of The Dead
- 1 ½ Cup Whipping Cream
- - 2 Teaspoons Powdered Sugar
- - 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- - ½ Teaspoon Orange Juice
Margaret's No-Bake Cheesecake
- 1 package Dream Whip made per package directions
- 1 small box lemon jello made per package directions & chilled till syrupy but not set. VERY IMPORTANT STEP.
- 1 8oz pkg cream cheese softened. }
- 1 tsp. Vanilla } For Filling
- 1/2 C sugar }
- 2 C finely crushed graham cracker crumbs }
- 1/2 C sugar } Crust
- 1 stick melted butter }
- 9x13" baking pan
whipped cream icing
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- ½ stick butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 cans 14.75 oz Sweet Cream Style Corn
- 1 pound frozen corn thawed
- ½ cup heavy whipped cream