Our best homemade whipped cream recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated Homemade whipped cream recipes
papas whipped cream
Cup water and cup sugar to boil
- egg whites
50 sweet waffle ideas that'll change your brunches for good
Go above and beyond the maple syrup drizzle with these 50 creative waffles!
Sea Salted Hot Chocolate
This rich, chocolatey recipe is perfect for winter: it combines white and dark chocolate with sea salt for the perf
- 2 Cups Granulated Sugar
- 3 Cups Whole Milk
- 1 1/2 Cups Good Quality Dark Cocoa Powder
- 3/4 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 TSP Sea Salt
24 things that always taste better with whipped cream
Whipped cream can take a recipe from innocent to indulgent in just 1 dollop. Here are 25 things that just wouldn't be the same without it!
Whipped Cream Of The Dead
In a large bowl, with a mixer on high-speed, whip the cream until it starts to stiffen up and peaks begin to form
- 1 ½ Cup Whipping Cream
- - 2 Teaspoons Powdered Sugar
- - 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- - ½ Teaspoon Orange Juice