Whipped Cream Of The Dead
- 1 ½ Cup Whipping Cream
- - 2 Teaspoons Powdered Sugar
- - 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- - ½ Teaspoon Orange Juice
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
In a large bowl, with a mixer on high-speed, whip the cream until it starts to stiffen up and peaks begin to form. Add the remainder of the ingredients and continue to whisk until peaks form and when the beaters are lifted out the cream holds a shape. Pipe or spread onto the cooled cupcakes and enjoy.
You'll also love
- Whipped Sweet Potatoes 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Sea Salted Hot Chocolate 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- papas whipped cream 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Almond Butter Finger Cookies 2.8/5 (27 Votes)
- Mars Rice Krispies 3/5 (12 Votes)
- wassail 2.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Paneer Tukra in Cream 2.8/5 (18 Votes)
- Chicken with Orange Sauce 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.