Great ideas for hot chocolate mix - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
Top rated Hot chocolate mix recipes
Homemade Hot Chocolate
For each serving, add 1/4 c
- 2 1/2 c. powdered milk
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1/2 c. cocoa powder
The most insanely shaped ice cubes ever
You won't believe that these sculptures are made out of ice!
Cookies and Cream Hot Chocolate
Warm up milk and on the stove over medium low heat
- 2 cups milk (I have also used 1 cup milk and 1 cup heavy cream)
- 1/2 cup hot chocolate powder
- 4-5 oreos
- whipping cream
- crushed oreos for topping
How to make a homemade hot chocolate kit
By Nadia - Paprikas
What a PERFECT way to spoil your loved ones for COLD winter evenings!!!
Work-a-holic's Hot Chocolate
Sprinkle the cornstarch over 1/2 cup of the milk in a small bowl and whisk to dissolve
- Vanilla Custard:
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 vanilla bean
- split lengthwise
- or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Hot chocolate:
- 7 ounces (2 chocolate bars) semisweet chocolate
- 1 cup milk
Sea Salted Hot Chocolate
This rich, chocolatey recipe is perfect for winter: it combines white and dark chocolate with sea salt for the perf
- 2 Cups Granulated Sugar
- 3 Cups Whole Milk
- 1 1/2 Cups Good Quality Dark Cocoa Powder
- 3/4 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 TSP Sea Salt