Cookies and Cream Hot Chocolate
Rate this recipe 3.8/5 (77 Votes)
- 2 cups milk (I have also used 1 cup milk and 1 cup heavy cream)
- 1/2 cup hot chocolate powder
- 4-5 oreos
- whipping cream
- crushed oreos for topping
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Budget Friendly
Warm up milk and on the stove over medium low heat. Be careful not to let it boil.
Add the hot chocolate powder. I have used both regular hot chocolate and candy cane hot chocolate powder. The candy cane hot chocolate powder tastes like mint cookies and cream. Both are delicious!
Grind the oreos up very finely in a food processor or blender.
Add the oreos to the warm milk.
Serve with whip cream topping and oreos crushed on the top.
You'll also love
- Homemade Hot Chocolate 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Cookies and Cream Milkshake 3.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Magic Cocoa 3.3/5 (86 Votes)
- Triple Peppermint Bars 3/5 (247 Votes)
- 2-Ingredient Holiday Hot Chocolate 3.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Malted Hot Cocoa With Toasted... 2.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Fresh Cream Hot Chocolate 2.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Incredible Nutella Oreo Icecream... 2.8/5 (11 Votes)
Review this recipe