Fresh Cream Hot Chocolate
- 150g grated Cadbury Dairymilk chocolate
- 4 tsp sugar
- 250ml water
- 3-4tblsp cocoa powder
- 1/2-1tsp vanilla essence
- 250ml fresh cream
- 500ml milk
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Bring the sugar, water And grated chocolate to boil on low heat,once it boils continue to simmer for 2 minutes.
3-4tblsp cocoa powder
1/2-1tsp vanilla essence
250ml fresh cream - 1cup
500ml milk - 2cups
Warm it, make sure not to boil the mixture.
eat with a whisk or milk frother until frothy & pour into 4 warmed mugs. (Place mugs in micro for 1 minute to warm)
Carefully place a scoop of ice cream in each cup & sprinkle with cocoa powder or nesquick.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.5/5 (1147 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (955 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (394 Votes)
- Lychee Milk Tea 4/5 (136 Votes)
- Dirty Shirley 4/5 (138 Votes)
- Rabbit stew 4.7/5 (89 Votes)
- Brussels Sprouts Salad with... 5/5 (21 Votes)
- Turmeric Hot Chocolate 5/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!