- chocolate syrup
- vanilla ice cream
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 1mins
Cooking time 3mins
Cost Average budget
put all ingredients in blender
You'll also love
- Strawberry - Vanilla I Scream Shake 4/5 (43 Votes)
- Loaf cake 2.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Super Easy Boxed Strawberry Cake 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Frozen Fruit Drink 1.6/5 (113 Votes)
- Chocolate Guinness Cheesecake 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Icees 2.8/5 (19 Votes)
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Jellies 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Strawberry soup 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!