Our best chocolate milkshake recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Chocolate milkshake recipes
Chocolate and Reese® Milk Shake
Tasty, mixed with delight of Reeses®
- Chopped Reeses® (or the mini version of Reeses® )
- Hershey's Chocolate Syrup® (or regular chocolate milk)
- Milk (if using Hershey's Chocolate Syrup®)
- Vanilla Ice Cream (or chocolate for more chocolaty ice cream)
- USEFUL TOOLS NEEDED
VIDEO: Zebra Cake
Wow your friends with this incredible dessert!
put all ingredients in blender
- chocolate syrup
- vanilla ice cream