Our best chocolate milkshake recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
Top rated Chocolate milkshake recipes
Chocolate and Reese® Milk Shake
Tasty, mixed with delight of Reeses®
- Chopped Reeses® (or the mini version of Reeses® )
- Hershey's Chocolate Syrup® (or regular chocolate milk)
- Milk (if using Hershey's Chocolate Syrup®)
- Vanilla Ice Cream (or chocolate for more chocolaty ice cream)
- USEFUL TOOLS NEEDED
VIDEO: Zebra Cake
Wow your friends with this incredible dessert!
put all ingredients in blender
- chocolate syrup
- vanilla ice cream