I came up the recipe because I used to make creamed corn using both frozen regular and frozen cream style, but haven't been able to find the frozen cream style corn anymore.
- ½ stick butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 cans 14.75 oz Sweet Cream Style Corn
- 1 pound frozen corn thawed
- ½ cup heavy whipped cream
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Melt butter and brown sugar.
Add the corn and cook for 10 minutes.
Add the heavy cream and cook for another 10 minutes.
I try to finish making the corn an hour before I'm ready to eat. I found it tastes better if you can allow the corn to thicken. I reheat the corn just before it's time to serve.
You'll also love
- Trudy's Austrian Coffee 4.7/5 (62 Votes)
- Whipped Topping (using dry milk) 3.6/5 (480 Votes)
- Sierra's Home Grilled Hashbrowns 2.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Easy Fudge 2.3/5 (7 Votes)
- lemon pepper tilapia 2.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Buttery Squash and Zucchini 2.2/5 (55 Votes)
- Texas Caviar 2/5 (1 Votes)
- Corn Bread 1.5/5 (2 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Discover how to cook green vegetables the right way!