lemon pepper tilapia
- 3-4 pieces of tilapia either frozen or fresh
- lemon juice
- olive oil
- lemon pepper
- garlic powder
- seasoned salt
- sea salt
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
if using frozen fish, defrost. preheat oven to 350
on a foil lined cookie sheet place fish in a row. pour enough olive oil and lemon juice to coat each fish. (about 1-2 tbsp of each) top with seasonings and bake for 30-40 min.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!