How to Make Edible Play Dough
Yup, you read that right! Here's a recipe for colorful, awesome, edible play dough that you and your kids are going to love!
Edible play dough
Did you know that homemade play dough is just as great (or even better!) than the kind you can buy at the toy store? Although we wouldn't recommend making it just to eat, you can rest assured that there is absolutely no health risk for your little ones in case they decide to give this colorful dough a little nibble!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Zebra Muffins are adorable and delicious!
- Olive Oil
- Baking Powder
- Separate egg whites from yolk
- Whisk egg whites then add sugar, then set aside
- Put egg yolks in another bowl and whisk with sugar
- Mix in olive oil and milk
- Add whipped egg whites and fold into mixture with a spatula
- Divide into two new bowls
- Pour cocoa powder into one bowl and vanilla extra into the other
- Put vanilla mixture into each well of muffin tin
- Add a smaller layer of the cocoa mixture.
- Keep layering then top with the smallest layer of vanilla
- Put in oven and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees