Tuna Noodle Casserole
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 or 2 cans tuna (7 oz each)
- drained and flaked
- 1 or 2 cups cooked noodles (about 2 - 4 oz uncooked)
- 1/2 cup drained cooked peas (can use more mixed veggies)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Cook onion in butter until golden brown; combine with soup, milk, tuna, noodles and peas. Pour into 1 qt casserole dish; top with cheese.
Bake, uncovered, in a moderate oven (375 degrees) about 25 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!