Mac 'n cheese
- 1 box of any kind of pasta noodles you like 2 cups of cubed Velveeta cheese salt pepper breadcrumbs milk
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Boil noodles in a large pot of water with a pinch if salt until noodles are tender and drain.
Place noodles back into pot. Add cheese, palmfull of breadcrumbs, about 1/3 cup of milk. Stir until cheese is melted. May add more milk and cheese if desired. Add salt and pepper.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!