Mac 'n cheese
- 1 box of any kind of pasta noodles you like 2 cups of cubed Velveeta cheese salt pepper breadcrumbs milk
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Boil noodles in a large pot of water with a pinch if salt until noodles are tender and drain.
Place noodles back into pot. Add cheese, palmfull of breadcrumbs, about 1/3 cup of milk. Stir until cheese is melted. May add more milk and cheese if desired. Add salt and pepper.
You'll also love
- cheeseburger casserole 2.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Cole Slaw 2.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Cheese Steaks 2.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Grandma's Homemade Noodles 1.9/5 (45 Votes)
- Vanilla custard (7 months+) 2.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Potato Wedges with Cheese Sauce 2.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken and Tomato Pasta 2.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Blueberry Bites 1.8/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!