- 1 small can tomato paste
- 3 cans of water
- 28 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cup shredded old cheddar cheese
- 1 pound macaroni noodles
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350. Cook noodles according to box. Mix all ingredients together saving 1/2 cup cheese for the top.
Place in 9x13 glass dish. Top with remaining shredded cheese. Bake until melted.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!