- Thin steaks
- Sub rolls
- 1/2 onion
- 1 can of French onion soup
- Mozzarella cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Slice steak and 1/2 onion as Sprinkle steak with pepper. Fry together at high temperature until juice is reduced.
Add 1/2 can of French onion soup and reduce heat to simmer. Simmer 10-15 minutes until juicy, but not runny.
Spoon onto sub rolls and top with cheese.
You can add mushrooms, green peppers, or leave out the cheese--customize as desired.
You'll also love
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.8/5 (353 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Broccoli, Chicken and Rice... 4.5/5 (217 Votes)
- Mushroom, Red Wine Demi Glaze 4.5/5 (213 Votes)
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4.1/5 (236 Votes)
- Eggplant parmesan 3.4/5 (158 Votes)
- Mozzarella Stuffed Garlic Rolls 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Tomato mozzarella toast 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!