Crab Cheese Ball
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, 1 level tsp. dry mustard, 1 level tsp. horseradish sauce, 1/2 tsp. garlic salt, 7 oz. can crab meat, chopped walnuts or flaked parsley.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix first five ingredients together well. Shape into a ball. Roll in walnuts or parsley flakes. Refrigerate overnight. Serve with crackers.
You'll also love
- Loaded Cranberry Bacon Cheese Ball 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Easy Beefy Cheese Ball in 15... 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Philadelphia Cheese Ball with... 4.8/5 (80 Votes)
- Scallops with mango 2.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Soba Noodles Soup w/ Spinach and... 2.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Triple Tropical Juice 2/5 (4 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Texas Buffalo Chicken Dip 2/5 (4 Votes)
- Bourbot Fillets with Smoked Bacon... 2/5 (2 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!