The best cheese whiz philly cheese steak ideas - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: cheez whiz
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Cheese whiz philly cheese steak recipes
By duke42randolph, Our Faithful Journey to You
Slice steak and 1/2 onion as Sprinkle steak with pepper
- Thin steaks
- Sub rolls
- 1/2 onion
- 1 can of French onion soup
- Mozzarella cheese
HEALTHY fries, without the grease!
By Pascale Weeks
CRISPY on the outside, soft on the inside—follow the step-by-step to get them just the way you like 'em!
Cheese Steak Sandwich
By thefoodieaffair, The Foodie Affair
This Cheese Steak Sandwich is stuffed with thin slices of ribeye beef, caramelized onions and slices of green peppe
- 2 medium onions
- thinly sliced
- 1 medium green onion
- sliced (plus extra if serving carb-free.For each serving cut a pepper in half to serve beef in)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1½ pounds sirloin steak
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 hoagie style buns
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- Mezzetta deli sliced jalapenos and peperoncinis