My Magic Cookie Bars
- 1.2 c. butter
- 1 (14 1/2 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 1 c. chocolate chips
- 7 0z. coconut flakes
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Stir crumbs and butter together and press into bottom of 13x9 pan.
Pour sweetened condensed milk over crumbs.
Sprinkle evenly with chocolate chips and coconut.
Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Kids Favorite Butter Cookies 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies 4/5 (5 Votes)
- jello cake 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Mars Bars Rice Krispies Gramma... 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Apple Date Bars 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Mini Marshmallow Magic Cookie Bars 4/5 (3 Votes)
- M&M Cookie Bars 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Chipper Bars 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!