Chocolate Éclair cake
- Graham crackers, chocolate frosting,whipped cream , vanilla pudding
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Make vanilla pudding
mix vanilla pudding and whipped cream.
Put down layer of graham crackers
top with whipped cream
layer another layer of graham crackers and repeat.
top with melted chocolate frosting and chill for two hours.
The best way to frost is to heat the frosting for a few minutes then pour over the top of the dessert.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!